Coppell Trainer Tip – Power of Positive Thinking
Coppell Fitness and Boot Camp
As I personally continue to press on toward my goals for this year, this tip is certainly at the top of the list. I find that I need to constantly fill my mind with positive thought throughout the day. The more I can focus on positive thoughts, the less those negative demons come inside my head.
Some negative thoughts are:
“I can’t to this”
“It’s great for them, but it’s not for me”
“I don’t have enough skills”
In order to erase those negative thoughts, it’s important to feed your mind with POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE!
I don’t need to reinvent the wheel when it comes to explaining this subject. We are going to the pioneer this arena and Napoleon Hill.
Positive Mental Attitude. This is from Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich. Positive Mental Attitude. I have put the cliff notes below as I know the video may not be for everyone.
Fitness Coppell Trainer Tip = Inspiration of the Day – Positive Mental Attitude
A positive Mental Attitude heads the entire list of the 12 great riches in life.
What you must do to keep your Mind Positive!
This is from Napoleon Hill and his Youtube piece.
- WHAT EVER THE MIND CAN CONCEIVE AND BELIEVE THE MIND CAN ACHIEVE. Remember that you are the ONLY person who can provide you with a positive mental attitude.
- Learn to adjust yourself to other peoples state of mind – Get along with people – Great people always avoid controversy when possible.
- Get a Daily Habit of doing something every morning when you get up to help promote your positive mental attitude.
- Adopt the habit of laughing when you become irritated or angry and begin each day with a good laugh. This will change your chemistry of your brain and help you start each day with a positive mental attitude. DO NOT DO THIS IN PUBLIC, though, as it may put you out to be a little strange 🙂
- Start each day with an expression of gratitude for all the adversities, defeats, and failures you have experienced in the past. Then give thanks for the blessings you EXPECT to receive throughout the day.
- Learn to concentrate your attention on the CAN DO portion of all of your portions and desire and start ACTIONS on what you need to do to carry out this portion or desire. No matter what may be your problem or desire there is always something you can do to help it, find out what this something it and do it.
- Recognize that every circumstance which influences your life (positive or negative) will help you reach your final destination. Remembering that your strength grows out of your struggles.
- Look upon your life as a continuous process of education of learning of all your experiences, both good and bad, and always be on the alert for gains of WISDOM which come to you a little at a time in both pleasant and not so pleasant experiences.
- Express gratitude daily for realizing that you have been GIVEN complete control over your own mind. ASK for guidance that you will be able to use that gift wisely in all your thoughts and acts.
- Go out of your way daily to comment enthusiastically on the GOOD qualities on those with whom you live and work with but do not mention their negative qualities..
- Keep your mind eternally engaged on WHAT YOU WANT. Your major purpose in life.
- If you should FEEL SORRY for yourself, look around for someone who is worse off than yourself. Start where you stand and give them help. Make this a habit and you will witness one of the great miracles of life.
- Choose a person who you would LIKE to BE. Then go to work and trying to immolate them
- Cultivate your tone of voice so that your words have a pleasing musical sound.
Coppell Personal Trainer Tip
Get You In Shape.com Top personal trainer Brad Linder is the owner of Get You In Shape, in the Dallas and Coppell, TX area. Get You In Shape has Fitness Boot Camps, Private Personal Training, Testimonials, Fitness Tips, Nutrition Programs, Online Training, Fitness Products, Weight Loss Plans, a Blog, and more. If you are in Dallas, Coppell, Lewisville, Irving, Carrollton, Valley Ranch, Las Colinas, Flower Mound, Plano and surrounding Dallas, TX cities, Get You In Shape is near you. Get You In Shape has helped many people get their lives back on track and change their lifestyle into a healthy lifestyle. Personal training programs include sports specific training, weight loss programs, boot camps, wellness plan, nutritional plans, core fitness training, strength training, toning and more. Clients include athletes (basketball, golf, football, tennis, baseball, volleyball, softball, and track) corporate executives, professionals, weekend warriors, cheerleaders, dancers, models, stay at home moms, and anyone looking to get fitness results. For more information, visit www.GetYouInShape.com