TIP of the Week – How to stay motivated as the summer approaches. Here is the tip that can help you as your motivation for fitness and nutrition may be decreasing this time of year.
1. Give to Get Mother’s Day Promotion – We love to Give to Get so with Mother’s Day coming up, we thought we would give to you. The details, again, are on our blog here. Give 2 Weeks of boot camp, if they join, you get 2 weeks also. Here is all the details with how you can win months of boot camp on us.
2. 24 Day Challenge – Need a jump start? Need to get past the weight loss plateau? Need a step by step plan? This is our proven program ready for those of you who need it.
Tuesday, May 1st @ 7pm at our house in Coppell
Here is the sign up page. Can’t make it but want to hear about it and possibly start? Just contact us and we can set up a time.
3. Cardio Club – We made the numbers. Remember, you can buy 5 sessions at a time and come when you can. We encourage everyone who has not been able to come to a session yet to come. We have had amazing results from everyone who has been in our Cardio Club. So try it out. Here is the website with information and to sign up.
4. PusupsForCharity – Have you signed up? What are you waiting for? We want everyone to participate for this worthy cause. Here is the website to sign up and be a part of our team in some way. We need more than the 9 clients who have signed up thus far. Thanks in advance for helping. We would love to come to your office and do a lunch PUC. Every dollar counts and this is an easy way to promote fitness and giving back.
5. May Calendar – Here is the May Calendar for you to download and print off for your home, office, car, and everywhere else.
6. Workouts this week– Here are the workouts for this week.
7. Kids Boot Camp – We are going to have 2 dates (May 5th and May 13th for you to bring your kids from 8-9am to try out our kids fitness program that will be starting in June. We are hoping to have a 8am and 6pm session. Details are on our Get Kids In Shape site. You can sign your kids up for the sessions. We will have a boot camp special if you are in our camp, so just ask us if you are interested in signing up your kid(s) to be in our kids fitness program.
8. Dates Coming up
May 19th Pushups For Charity
May 19th – GYIS Client Appreciation Party at 5:30pm @ our house
June 2nd Coppell 5k for Coppell Special Olympics