Great workouts so far today as we designed the workouts so that everyone got in a lot of reps and moved a lot.
As we move during the summer months, we encourage you to ask yourself the questions in the tip of the week. After you look over it, please reach out to us if you have any questions or need accountability in a certain area.
1. Tip of the week – Go here for the tip– Basic questions to ask yourself to make sure you are doing all the littlet things you should be doing to reach your goals.
2. Do you want a 9:00am or 9:15am session? Email Brad if you would come to the majority of sessions at this time and which time you would prefer. We will need at least 8 folks to add this time but would like offer the option and see who would come. Don’t respond back unless you know you will come to the majority of the sessions at this time.
3. Cardio Club – It’s not too late – Pay per session options or just save the money and pay for the whole summer.
We have 23 people in Cardio Club this Month! It’s not too late.
You can see it and also commit to it on our CoppellCardioClub.com site.
4 Workouts this week – Here are the workouts for this week
6. Noon Session – As stated, June 15th will be the last 12pm session until we get 8 committed (most likely fall)
7. Kids Boot Camp – You can sign up for 1 or all 6 weeks remaining. Details at GetKidsinShape.com.
Dates Coming up
June 16th – Saturday boot camp session 7am or 8am
June 23rd – Saturday boot camp session 7am or 8am
june 30th – Saturday Cardio Club 5k 7am
Get Fit, Have Fun, Make a Difference
Remember – If you focus on results, you will never see change.
If you focus on CHANGE, you will ALWAYS see RESULTS.
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the holy Spirit within you,
whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have
been purchased at a price. Therefore, glorify God in your body. 1 Cor 6:19-20