To celebrate Get You In Shape’s 8th Anniversary, we are going to play a game of Boot Camp BINGO. The BINGO game will run throughout the October Fitness Sessions, September 28th – October 23th with the chance to win some really awesome prizes.
All Get You In Shape Clients will receive a BingoCard in class During the Sept. 21-25 week. It looks like this:
For each space that you “Earn”, you will have a GYIS trainer give you a stamp or sticker. At the end of the BINGO game on October 23rd, you will receive your prizes based upon how many “Bingos” you received (3 stamps in a row, 2 rows of stamps in a row, or filling your entire card).
Prizes we are giving away are:
- A Lacrosse Ball for increase recovery and mobility
- A Special Edition 8th Year Anniversary GYIS T-Shirt
- The Chance to Win 1 Free Month of Boot Camp
Here are the squares that are on the card and more information about each one:
- Come to the October 8th or 20th Mobility Workshop and Foam-rolling class from 6pm-7pm at the Park. This will be lead by Kelly Cato Hernandez DC, ACP who is an Airrosti Certified Provider.
- Attend ONE of the 2 Saturday Sessions Offered. We will have our regular Saturday sessions on October 11th & 18th at 7am and 8am.
- Bring a Friend (or 2!) to “Bring a Friend Week” October 12-17. Invite a friend, neighbor or family member to join you at any of our classes offered that week. They do need to be someone who has not attended before with you in order for you to get a stamp.
- Attend a Cardio Club Session. If you are already a Cardio Club member, then this is easy. If you are not a member of Cardio Club, then please plan on joining us for one session of Cardio Club. They are on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30am or 6:30am
- Post Your Favorite Healthy Recipe on the GYIS VIP Facebook Group. Share your favorite meals with your fellow boot campers!
- During the Boot Camp calendar month of October, come to at least 8 sessions.. You can do this!!
- Get Weighed and Measured (Oct 9th or Oct 23rd). Please plan coming to class a few minutes early either of these days.
- Post a Picture on of You Wearing GYIS gear on YOUR Facebook page (Not the GYIS VIP Group page) . The picture should be somewhere other than the park as this is just meant to be a fun way to show you support for GYIS . Then all you need to do in the comment area is add @GetYouInShape to your post so we can search @GetYouInShape in the search bar and find all who posted a picture on their page sporting their GYIS shirts and who earned their BINGO Stamp.
We hope you will participate & enjoy this fun game. B-I-N-G-O!
Questions about the game or any of the squares? Post on the GYIS Private Facebook Group here or contact us.
For anyone asking, Get You In Shape was actually founded in 2006 but the Coppell Fitness program began in 2007.