Hope you had a great weekend. There is a lot of info and we will just let you see below when you get a chance. Results and some of the great pictures from the Coppell 5k this past weekend benefiting the Coppell Special Olympic Teams. Results and pictures from the event are below. This may help motivate you (if you did not participate) to look into a local 5k or start moving (if you’re not already doing so). Stay tuned for more GYIS community type races and events.
This was the 3rd year Get You In Shape has put on event. With great support from the Coppell community, sponsors, donations, and participants, we were able to raise over $7,500 for the Coppell Special Olympic Teams. A huge thanks goes out to everyone who made it possible.
2012 Get You In Shape Coppell 5k Pictures – Click Here
On Facebook? pictures from the event are on our Facebook page here.if you would rather look on facebook.
2012 Get You In Shape Results – Click Here
Here is the information for this week –
1. Tip of the week – Go here for the tip– What are you having for Breakfast ?
2. Next 24 Day Challenge Group Meeting – Here is the sign up pagefor our meeting on Tuesday night at 7:30pm.
3. Cardio Club – Evening time is 7pm!!
Commit to the summer months for just $199 (that’s 27 sessions for $199) or one month for $90.
Committments for the 3 months so far are Indro D., Ellie H., Erin P., Belinda F.(and family), Laura Martinez, Carla C, Christina H, Gary and Lynn Green and Jean R.
You can see it and also commit to it on our CoppellCardioClub.com site.
You can also email me if you are paying with check so I can add you to the list.
5. Evening time change – Remember we have 6pm and 7pm on Monday’s and Wednesday and just a 6pm on Friday’s for the summer months.
6. Noon Session – We want to keep the noon but only as long as we get enough people consistently. We will see how the first week on June goes and see if we get enough to keep the time for the summer.
7. Kids Boot Camp – Here is the discounts and information for current campers who want their kids to start our kids program. We start on today and we will have pay per week options that you can see at www.GetKidsinShape.com. So let me know if you would like to have your kid (s) start with us.
Dates Coming up
June 2nd – Coppell 5k –
June 4th – June Boot Camp Start – June Accountability Calendar
June 4th – Click Here Start of Kids Fitness Program – We are offering Pro-rated weeks
June 5th – Next Group 24 Day Challenge – Tuesday night at 7:30pm
Juen 9th – Advocare Training for those interested in learning more about Advocare. 10am
Get Fit, Have Fun, Make a Difference
Remember – If you focus on results, you will never see change.
If you focus on CHANGE, you will ALWAYS see RESULTS.
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the holy Spirit within you,
whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have
been purchased at a price. Therefore, glorify God in your body. 1 Cor 6:19-20.