IN KIND SPONSORS
Want to make a Difference?
100% of the proceeds go directly to Coppell Special Olympics. Because of the support of the Coppell community, Get You In Shape has been able to give over $34,500 to the Coppell Special Olympic teams in the events first five years.
Get You In Shape owners Cynthia & Brad Linder present Angela Campbell of the Coppell Special Olympics Teams with a check for $9500 from the 2014 Coppell 5K.
What: Timed 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run
When: Saturday, May 2nd, 2015
Where: Start and finish will be at Andy Brown West Park 363 N. Denton Tap Rd Coppell, TX 75019
Time: 7:00-7:45 am Check in and Late Registration, 8:00 am Start of the 5k, 8:10 am Start of of 1 mile fun run/walk
Entry Fees –
- $30 Early Registration Through April 24th
- $35 Late Registration April 25th and after
- ** Kids 10 and under free for 1 Mile Fun Run. Registration is required. (T-shirt not included for Free 1-Mile Fun Run, but can be purchased for $15.)
- You can sign up online or print/mail in the registration form with payment. There is a $3.30 sign up fee that goes to racesonline.com for online sign-ups.
- To sign up online, click here.
- To print a mail-in registration form, click here.
- To find out more information about Sponsorship Opportunties, click here.
- To inquire about volunteer opportunities, email the Coppell 5K race Director – email@example.com
Participant Packet Pick Up – Friday, May 1st from 5pm-7pm @ Andy Brown Park East ( 260 East Parkway Blvd) (race is at Andy Brown West) & Saturday, May 2nd from 7am-7:45am @ Andy Brown West (363 N. Denton Tap Rd)
What is the Coppell 5k?
- This is a Coppell community & family event
- We will give out awards for prizes: Master Female & Male Finishers; Male and Female Per Age Group
- There will be a Bounce House
- There will be Chips to track your time
- This is a laid back, fun, Coppell community event
Here are some photos from our 2013-14 Coppell 5k: