1. Check the Blog for each Workout of the Day and post what you did to the Blog. Not sure how to comment or post? Just click on the blog tittle and scroll down. This has been great so far for keeping people accountable and also helping to measure progress.
2. Tip of the week – Are you stretching before or after your off-day cardio workouts. This great tip will hopefully give you enough facts as to why you should be stretching. Click Here to see the tip of the week.
3. Off- Day Cardio this week
Tuesday (Wed. for McKinney Ave. Location) – Warm up with 5 minute jog/
100 yard FAST – Go hard for 100 yards. Walk back and begin again
Thursday (Fri. for McKinney Ave Location)
30 seconds Slow, 30 Seconds Fast . Do this for 30-45 Minutes
Saturday – 7am or 8am at Coppell Location. If you can’t come. – Lower body with Cardio
4. This week – M-W-F and Saturday at 7am or 8am at Coppell Location
5. Referral Campaign – With Marie Azcone getting a Free Month of Boot Camp for referring more than 5 people last week, we wanted to have another campaign this week for August. We decided to have a contest to see if anyone can give Marie a run for her money. From July 12-31 we will have a Referral Contest. The person with the most referrals over the next 3 weeks will win a $50 gift card! We will email all the details out tomorrow.
6. www.BootCamp4BackPacks.com We are just starting to promote this great event we are having to help raise backpacks and school supplies for the Coppell Schools. Help us spread the word on this one to PTO, friends, to your company and throughout the city.