Watch the video to see results from previous years:
We know starting 2018 with a focus on Coaching and Team Accountability will help YOU achieve your goals fast AND have a more enjoyable experience. EVERYTHING we are doing for the GYIS Team Accountability Biggest Winner Challenge is designed for you.
We are blessed and excited about sharing the New Year Accountability Biggest Winner journey with YOU! We want everyone to come together to help us live out our #1 Core Value to “put people in a positive environment that will create motivation, encouragement, accountability and inspiration.”
This Biggest Winner Team Challenge is designed to help foster teamwork within our GYIS community, keep you accountable to coming to the GYIS workouts, off-day cardio and your nutrition. Lastly, we are adding in things to help with community to make the process and journey more enjoyable.
What better way to start 2017 than to do all the things you know you should be doing to help keep you on track with a TEAM?
The Biggest Winner is not about winners and losers, but as with any thing that Get You In Shape has done in the past, this is something that provides extra motivation and encouragement for all of the participants, wherever they are in their fitness journey.
We will have awards and prizes for Teams and the Top 2 Individuals!
If you complete all components, fill out and turn everything in you will get a t-shirt
Overall Winner: Team Award:
Top 2 Transformations--Individual Awards:
What is the GYIS Biggest Winner Contest?
This is simply a contest to keep you motivated and accountable for 6 weeks. There are a few things that we are going to do to help hold you accountable to the simple things we all need to do to stay on track and get the BEST results in just 6 weeks.
Here are the basics:
The cost is $29 to participate.
Why are we doing it?
1. Start 2018 Off-Right - The #1 answer we get from folks joining our program is that they simply won't do it on their own. Having a program that is geared around helping keep you accountable (through a team and checklists) will simply help you get off to a fast start in 2018.
2. T.E.A.M. - Together Everyone Achieves More - We know that from our past programs having a TEAM will help you achieve results AND allow the process and journey to be easier.
3. Strengthen our GYIS community - We know the power of being involved in a community where everyone is like minded and on the same page. We know that this will help YOU and your team. We can all come together to help motivate and inspire each other in our GYIS community.
4. Make the process of Getting/Staying in Shape Enjoyable - Let's face it, going to every workout, doing your off-day cardio, journaling everything you put in your mouth, and following the Nutrition Program is tough. This Contest will help make the process easier and more enjoyable.
5. Keep YOU Motivated and Accountable - We know that this time of year is tough. Thanksgiving and Christmas are in your rear view window and you may be facing the results of some poor eating & exercise decisions during the past 2 months. What better way than to have a contest that will help ensure you get on track and stay there?
6. How many
Why are we charging $29 to Enter? We know that if you invest some money (put some skin in the game) then you will more than likely stick with the program. Since this is a team and individual contest, we also think this will help everyone follow the guidelines. Offering this is also above and beyond what we normally do as a service to our clients which will require more time and effort from our staff. Having a small fee will help off-set a little of the cost involved for the Get You In Shape staff during the 6 Weeks.
The requirements to get your Biggest Winner T-Shirt are things that will help YOU ACHIEVE RESULTS and HELP you stay accountable to the simple things we all need to do in order to get and stay in shape. Having some “skin in the game” and investing $29 will let us know you are committed and willing to be held accountable.
Once you sign up, you will get the Biggest Winner Guidebook that has more details. This is some of the information included in the Guidebook:
1. Get measured and weighed anytime from January 1st-7th at any of the fitness sessions.
2. Print and check off the 6 Week Checklist and turn in by February 11th (you will get this when you sign up).
3. Attend at least 2 Get You In Shape Fitness Sessions each week for 6 weeks.
4. Perform at least 2 off-day workouts each week and post what you did on the Facebook GYIS VIP Group page on those days. This is not only to keep you accountable but to help motivate and encourage our GYIS community also.
5. Share your MyFitnessPal.com app with your GYIS trainer/coach for the Contest. If you are not going to use MyFitnessPal you will need to turn in some form of journal each week.
6. Make an honest effort to follow the Nutrition 101 System which is in our Get You In Shape Program (pages 15-20).
7. Submit at least one tip throughout the 6 weeks to the Facebook GYIS VIP Group page that you have used that has helped and benefited you.
8. You must get your final measurements and weight recorded on or before Friday February 10th or Saturday February 11th. It is your responsibility to make sure you get your measurements and weight.
Copyright 2017, Company Name