Did you know you can get a month of boot camp for FREE?
We recognize and are grateful for not only your personal commitments and efforts to spread the word about what Get You In Shape has to offer, but also bringing family and friends to join in the fun and fitness. As such, we desire to further reward you – our valued client –
The rewards for referring new clients that make Boot Camp commitments are discounted as follows:
Refer 1 new boot camp client: 25% off the following month
Refer 2 new boot camp clients: 50% off the following month
Refer 3 new boot camp clients: = 1 free month Month
Please take note of the following guidelines:
Discounts apply only to the next month’s Boot Camp sessions, not applicable to future sessions (but you can earn more with more referrals in the future).
For rewards to be extended, referred client must specifically identify you by name when signing up. We have a section on our profile just for that.
For clients with extended contracts (3,6, or 12 month commitments), the discount will be applied at time of the EFT or the amount of discount you get can be used for GYIS merchandise or used Advocare Products.
Clients must have completed one full month of boot camp in order to receive the discount for the following month’s session.
Referral must be a new participants in the Get You In Shape program
What can you do to get your friends, co-workers, neighbors, and family to join with you?
1. Go to http://getyouinshape.vipreplynow.com/ReferralPage and put 5 emails to be sent with our 6 Free Fitness Reports. This is a simple way to get people excited about getting free reports. Each report has an offer to try us out. You can follow up with them to see. See below about personally emailing a friend.
2. Pass out our Free Boot Camp Fliers – CLICK HERE FOR FLIER You can take as many as you like. We have a HUGE success rate from people who come “check it out”. You can pass these out or mail them with a personal story. I can help anyone who would like to send something to their neighbors as I have some marketing materials that would help get them interested. (you have probably seen houses sold on your street and the Agent sends you a letter with their information. This works with our program because it is local!)
3. Let us speak a group you are involved with – Let Get You in Shape come speak to a group you are involved with about health and wellness. We can also offer everyone there a free boot camp trial class for those interested. This could be HUGE for you but it also allows us to spread the word.
4. Let us do a lunch and learn at your work – We have done a lot of lunch and learn with 30 minutes of quick tips on health and nutrition topics. We will also then give our Free Boot Camp Session handouts and sign up anyone interested in checking a session out. Again, for each person that signs up, you will get 10% off the next session.
5. Use our Mail Newsletters and E-Newsletters – We have a Newsletter we mail out once a month that we can personally give to you. Just let us know how many copies you would like and we can make sure you get them. You can pass these out to your neighbors, a group you go to, or at work. Not only will they get some helpful tips, recipes, and read testimonies, but they will get dates for the upcoming Get You in Shape events. Just forward our E-newsletter to your email list as we give great health and fitness tips each month that will help your family and friends and may get them to come check a session out with you.
6. Use Your imagination! Since we are doing the referral program for you and so YOU can get more of a discount on the next boot camp for getting others to join, YOU can use your imagination.
7. Email a boot camp invitation– Email friends, family, neighbors, colleagues, co-workers, and even family members an invitation to just come try it out.
They will get a free fitness consultation so we can see what their goals are, go over our program with them, and go over a possible solution with them. Once they do that, they will be able to try a session out for free (either with you or at another time) You will need to make sure you tell your personal story of how boot camp has helped you and ANY results you have received.