This recipe was given to us by Vicki Mudrick of in the 8am Coppell Boot Camp Class
2 cups Organic Rolled oats (not instant)
1/4 cup raisins
½ teaspoon of cinnamon
¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
3 small scoop of Stevia (I substitute 1 tbsp. Sllenda)
¼ cup of Walnuts, Brazil nuts, of Almonds
1. Mix all ingredients in a loaf pan.
2. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. In the morning, separate into 6 portions.
4. Tops each portion with an apple or pear.
5. Drizzle with additional coconut milk as desired. **
** Coconut milk. Take on 14 oz can of unsweetened coconut mike (Thaj Kitchen is a good brand) and add ¼ to 2/3 can of water to desired consistency (like milk). Add 3 of 4 small scoops of Stevia to taste (or 1 tbsp. of Splenda). Can be mixed and kept in refrigerator and used as milk.
Share your healthy recipe with the boot camp participants.
Healthy recipes can be sent to email@example.com
For more healthy recipes, log onto www.getyouinshape.com and click the blog.