GYIS AMBASSADOR RESPONSIBILITIES
We are asking that as a GYIS Ambassador, you do the following.
- Greet New Clients – you will be informed ahead of time as to who the new clients coming to your sessions are.
- Will be introduced by the trainer or initiate the introduction if the trainer is busy.
- Learn their names.
- Make them feel welcome and a part of our community. Ask a few questions about their family, kids, school, how long they have lived here, etc to help them feel welcomed.
- Make sure you congratulate them before leaving and ask if they will be coming back at the same time the next time.
- Help New Clients with any exercises
- If trainer is busy helping someone else, assist the new client.
- This can vary but could be during warm-ups, during a particular exercise or help them during cool down.
- Help with Measurements when needed – you will shadow the trainer or another ambassador over the next few times to make sure you know what to do. Please watch the video below and review the steps so you know the correct way to take the measurements. Click here to review the steps.
- Measurements are taken at all of the sessions on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month (not required to be there every time).
- You will help by being present the days you are there and help as needed when we do measurements. There are some days when a lot of people want to get measured and you will help speed up the process.