Drew Brees was a free agent in 2006 and picked New Orleans over Miami to proof all the cretics wrong. On Super Bowl Sunday, his decision turned out to be a great one as he led the his team and the franchise to its first Super Bowl title with a record-setting, MVP performance in Super Bowl XLIV. The Saints defeated the Indianapolis Colts 31-17.
Drew Brees was named the game’s most valuable player, finished the night 32-of-39 with 288 yard, and had two touchdowns. He also tied Tom Brady’s Super Bowl record of 32 completions. During one stretch of the game the AdvoCare endorser completed 21 of 24 passes.
Drew Brees has been to the NFL Pro Bowl, has won NFL Player of the Year, has won numerous NFL awards, but has now lead the New Orleans Saints to a Super Bowl victory for the first time in team history.Drew has been an Advocare Endorser for 4-5 years now. Fore more information on the nutritional products Drew Brees takes from Advocare see below.
Lessons from Drew Brees, Super Bowl MVP
There are some great life lessons in Drew Brees winning the Super Bowl and the MVP…
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, USE OTHERS’ DOUBT TO FUEL YOUR FIRE
4 Years ago Drew had major surgery on his throwing arm… the San Diego Chargers decided to let him go in favor of a youger, taller QB… he chooses his words carefully to describe the situation… but make no mistake, it’s fueled his fire!
YOU MUST BE A CHAMPION IN YOUR HEART BEFORE YOU EXPERIENCE THE BIG VICTORY
– Now the masses will be on the Drew bandwagon, the “experts” will crown him as one of the best… but we knew it all along, and SO DID HE. “Champion” was an identity Drew owned in his heart BEFORE it was played out on the field…
EXPECT ADVERSITY; FIGHT FOR YOUR BIRTHRIGHT
– Just because Drew had a destiny didn’t mean that it came easy! He had to fight! In the NFC championship game, it was a bloody, overtime victory against the Vikings. In the Super Bowl, Peyton and the Colts jumped out 10-0 (can you hear the naysayers at this point?); but Drew and his teammates continued to aggressively pursue their destiny, outscoring their opponent 31-7 from that point forward…
BE A TRUE PROFESSIONAL AND MASTER OF YOUR CRAFT
– Drew is known for being in the film room early and late, meticulously studying defenses. His off-season workout routine is rigorous and consistent. He’s taken quarterbacking to another level with his mastery of the game and placement of the football…
CARRY YOURSELF WITH HUMILITY
– On his way to victory, Drew has always been gracious and humble, always complimenting those around him. In victory, he did and will continue to do the same. He is a family man and a giver, his walk is strong…
CHAMPION A CAUSE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF
– Drew rallied his teammates to fight for the city of New Orleans, to raise them up and give them VICTORY! He’s painted that vision since he got there in 2006! He fought for a purpose beyond himself…
LIFT THOSE AROUND YOU TO A HIGHER STANDARD
– He took on the role as THE LEADER, and has led by example since he’s been there… his teammates have often spoke of his work ethic, his vision, and his intensity, and how that took THEM to another level of belief and commitment…
BREAK THE CHAINS OF THE PAST, SET A NEW TREND, CLAIM AND EXPERIENCE VICTORY!
– Before the game, the “experts” picked the mighty Colts and Peyton Manning. Before the season, they picked Tom Brady (Patriots), Big Ben (Steelers), and Brett Favre (Vikings) as likely Super Bowl Champs. But seasons change… it was time for a NEW CHAMPION! Drew fought the good fight and defeated the best along the way! He believed in HIS city, HIS teammates, HIS vision, HIS preparation, HIS rightful time to be CHAMPION!
These words are from Advocare Distributo Matt Warren.
How does Drew Brees do it? How does Drew Brees stay on top of his game? One way he stays on top of his game is using Advocare Nutritional Products. I have been taking and
promoting the Advocare nutritional products since 2001. I personally know why Drew Brees feels like the Advocare products make a difference in his football performance, his mental focus, and his energy on the field. I will be cheering for Drew Brees in the Superbowl because he is on the Advocare team. For someone like him to freely take (not get paid) a product just because he feels like it truly is the best product out there, that says a lot about him.
What is AdvoCare? AdvoCare is a health and wellness company that was founded in 1993. They have safe and effective nutritional products that help with weight loss, sports perfomance, energy, wellness and more. To look and feel good, you need a well-balanced diet and regular exercise. Studies suggest that the average American diet simply does not include all that is needed to ensure enough vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients for a healthy life. Supplementation, in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise, can have a dramatic impact on your health and wellness. AdvoCare products, the most advanced nutritional supplements available, can help deliver the nutrients frequently missing from the diet, and along with a healthy lifestyle, can support a lifetime of optimal wellness.
AdvoCare offers health and wellness products that fit every lifestyle. Thousands of people just like you choose AdvoCare products because they work. World-class professional athletes endorse
AdvoCare; amateur athletes and weekend warriors have achieved amazing results with them.
Advocare products and what products he uses to help keep in at the top of his game!
Drew Brees is one of many professional athletes that free endorse the AdvoCare products.
What Advocare products does Drew use:
AdvoCare ® Slam ™
AdvoCare Spark ® Energy Drink
Rehydrate Sports Drink
Post-Workout Recovery Sports Drink
Joint ProMotion ™
What does Drew say about the Products?
“All of the products I take help me feel like I’m getting the maximum amount out
of my workouts and out of my practice work.”
Here is the National TV commercials that Drew was in featuring the Advocare Energy Drink and Mental Focus Drink (AdvoCare Spark ® Energy Drink)
Advocare Drew Brees, Advocare Spark, I want Spark, Advocare Products, Advocare Nutrition, Advocare weight loss, Drew Brees Energy Drink, Drew Brees Mental Focus