We are in our last week of the November session and have a lot going on. This week is the last week to sign of for our Client and Rookie of the Year. We also have our monthly measurements on Friday and our GYIS 5k on Saturday morning at 8am. Please look over all the information below when you get a chance and let us know if you have any questions.
1. Last week to sign up – Click Here-to enter your name for Client and Rookie of the Year. You can win SIX month of GYIS and $500 cash. We are also adding in a Rookie of the Year this year. All told, we will end up giving away over $3,200 in prizes. Don’t count yourself out.
2. Tip of the week – Click Here – This is a tip how many calories the Get You In Shape burn.
3. Client and Rookie of the Month – Click Here – These two have lost over 63 pounds since starting with Get You In Shape. Get inspired, encouraged, and motivated
5. Thanksgiving schedule – We are off Thanksgiving week but will have some options for those of you who are staying in town. We will offer a paid session on Monday. On Wednesday, Friday and Saturday we will have our 5th Annual Turkey Busting Workouts to benefit Christian Community Action (CCA). So if you don’t want to pay for the Monday session, you will still get three workouts in for just the price of a few can goods (and helping a great cause)
7. Product Tip of the week – Click Here – The importance of Probiotics
Have any questions? Post them to our GYIS VIP group on Facebook, call us, email, or ask a trainer at a fitness session. Tips and information for the week.
Like us on Facebook –
Click Here If you aren’t on Facebook, this is just another website page (you don’t have to be signed up though Facebook) to see pictures and updates from GYIS
Nov. 15th – Last day – measurements/weight
Nov. 16th Monthly GYIS 5k at 8am
Nov. 18th – Start of next Session Monthly Test
Nov. 19th – Monthly Nutrition 101
Nov 25th -29th – THANKSGIVING WEEK OFF
Nov. 25h – Offered $15 session for those wanting to workout while we are off
Nov. 27, 29th, & 30 – Free Workouts for can goods. Sign Up at www.CoppellThanksgivingWorkout.com
Dec. 1st – Lose it Before Christmas 24 Day Challenge
December 5th – Save the Date- GYIS Client Christmas Party
GYIS Yearly Calendar – Click here for 2013-2014 yearly dates.
Get Fit, Have Fun, Make a Difference
Remember – If you focus on results, you will never see change. If you focus on CHANGE, you will ALWAYS see RESULTS.
Let us know how we can help you!