Spring Break Week
Next week – For those of you out of town or have decided not to join us for the Spring break Boot Camp week, we will be emailing everyone the 5 days of workouts tomorrow. It will also be posted on the blog incase you want to check that.
For those of you that have decided or still want to come – Here are the details
We will have the 5:30am, 6:30am, 8am, and 5pm sessions next week. You can also come at anytime since we did get enough folks interested.
You should have received an email today about payment but the options are $45 for the week or $15/session.
Payment options –
1. Check or Cash – If you are paying with cash, please put it in an envelope or wrap a piece of paper around it with your name so we can make sure you are accounted for.
2. Pay with your check card or credit card on our Merchant site – Click Here To Pay with your Card
Just put the amount you are paying at the top to take care of it.
1. Monday Motivation – CLick Here to help brighten up your day. You are not going to want to miss this one.
2. Tip of the week – CLick Here – Learn how this one simple tip can make all the difference in the world when it comes to being full, weight loss, and overall health.
3. Client Success Story – Meet this Coppell Teacher who as dropped 3 sizes since starting boot camp. Click Here
4. This week’s Workouts and Off-day Cardio – Click Here
5. Do you want to work out with us during Spring Break? Click Here for information and to let us know.This is the link you will need to use to make sure we have you down.
6. Measurements this Friday – Half-way measurements are this Friday!
Important Dates coming up –
April 9th Push Ups For Charity for Wounded Warrior Project – Click Here to sign up or for more information.
May 7th Coppell 5k for Coppell Special Olympics
Remember to let us know if you have any questions
The Get You In Shape Team
Boot Camps – Training – 24 Day Challenge
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been purchased at a price. Therefore, glorify God in your body. 1 Cor 6:19-20.