Weather – The Coppell Aquatics and Recreation Center and the City of Coppell is our go to if we will have boot camp or not. They are closed today and we are not sure if they will be open tomorrow.
Our goal help all of our participants and we want all of you at the sessions. We know with this cold weather, many of you may not even come to the sessions.
Because of this, we will Cancel Wednesday’s and Friday’s Sessions. Don’t Worry, we already have 2 extra days planned. Feb 17th and Feb 24th will be the make up days with the same schedule.
Friday’s cancellation is actually due to the gym being booked for a Dance the City of Coppell is doing and since the high is supposed to be 35 degrees, would would not be outside.
Again, Tomorrow and Friday’s sessions are canceled. We are sorry for this inconvenience but believe this will actually help most of our participants get to more sessions since we are having 2 make up days.
What to do until then? I am going to make a few workouts that you can do at your house or gym that will push you. It will be on the workout of day and off-day cardio section of the blog. Click Here for Off-day Cardio and WOD’s this week. I will be updating the Work Out of the Days (WOD’s) later today with full workouts you can do. For accountability, we encourage all of you to post or comment what you did workout wise and also whatever the workout of the day was. We have some great stuff going on this week.
1. 24 Day Challenge – We have change the Feb 1st meeting to Feb 8th from 7-8:15pm.
CLick Here for information about the 24 Day Challenge.
2. Boot Camp tools, Calendar, recipe book and more can be found Clicking Here
3. Workout of the Day (WOD)and Off-day Cardio for the week. We are going to now give folks what we are doing so that if you can’t make it to the session, you can do it on your own. Click Here for Off-day Cardio and WOD’s this week
4. Monday Motivation – Great video to get you motivated. Click Here
5. Tip of the week – Are you not recovering from your workout the way you think you should? Do your muscles seem tight? Do you want to improve in your flexibility. Click Here
6. Biggest Loser Contest Sign Up – if you have not look at what we are doing to help motivate you this month, Click Here for the information and to sign up.
7. Weather – We will keep you updated on the Recreation Center. If it happens to close on Wednesday morning, we will let you know as soon as we find out. normally they wait until the last minute and announce a late opening. If they are closed, we will not have boot camp and will make it up on a Tuesday and Thursday later in the month.
The Get You In Shape Team
Boot Camps – Training – 24 Day Challenge
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been purchased at a price. Therefore, glorify God in your body. 1 Cor 6:19-20.